Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER.
Discover the key to earning passive income with the blog traffic you already have.
Sponsored posts and ad revenue can be ways for DIY, home decor and lifestyle bloggers to earn money by doing what they love, but affiliate marketing is the BEST way. Why?
You can spend hours and hours working on a sponsored post for a single flat rate. You can spend endless time trying to grow your traffic so that you can increase your ad revenue, which is limited by how many page views you have.
Or you can spend 5 minutes including affiliate links in a blog post that will live forever and those links can earn you passive income month after month, year after year. I have earned over $12,000.00 in affiliate sales from writing ONE post on how we painted our kitchen cabinets, and the sales are still rolling in month after month.
Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers Just imagine…
- how amazing it will feel to start earning REAL money simply by linking your readers to products and services you mention in your blog posts!
- how exciting it will be to see your affiliate sales continue to roll in month after month from links that took you only minutes to add to a post.
Yes, you can earn passive income for your blog with the traffic you already have.
This comprehensive and powerful course was just FULLY UPDATED and includes a copy of the 3rd edition of my eBook and 35+ video lessons designed to get you results in much less time and with far less frustration than if you tried to figure it out on your own.
Topics covered in the course include:
- The basics: Everything beginners need to know about how affiliate marketing works and why it is so important for bloggers.
- The logistics: Learn how to find and copy your affiliate links & the importance of no-follow links and disclosure requirements.
- Blog Post Strategies: Learn how to format different types of blog posts for maximum results.
- Content Promotion Strategies: Learn how to continually promote your best content in order to maximize your affiliate sales.
- Social Media Sharing: Learn best practices for sharing affiliate products directly on social media.
- Email Strategies: Learn how to harness the power of your email list to boost your affiliate earnings.
- Advanced Strategies: Learn how best practices for using tools like promoted pins on Pinterest and the Amazon Influencer Program to grow your affiliate sales.
- Analytics and Analysis: Learn how to read and interpret your analytics and reports for popular programs so that you can determine what efforts are paying off so you can duplicate your success!
Discover Proven Strategies That Work
Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers has helped over 3,100 bloggers so far! Just check out how much some students have been able to increase their affiliate revenue using the strategies taught in this course–anywhere from 100% to 29,000% percent (no that isn’t a typo)!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to use the WordPress platform to benefit from this course?
My blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog, so all of the information I share about plugins and formatting is based upon the WordPress platform. So, you do not have to be on WordPress, but I highly recommend it (as discussed in detail in Section 1 of the eBook that you receive as part of the course) and you will get the most out of this book if you are on WordPress.
Is this course only for DIY and lifestyle bloggers?
Absolutely not! Many of the ideas and information I share are tailored to the DIY and lifestyle blog niche, but the strategies I share can be used in any niche–you will just need to brainstorm. There are students from many other niches (including food, faith, fashion and more) enrolled in my course that are seeing huge benefits from it. If you need help coming up with ideas, just ask in the private Facebook group that you gain access to as part of this course!
Are you just another blogger who makes a ton of affiliate sales by promoting blogging products to other bloggers?
Nope! That’s what really sets me apart from other affiliate marketing course instructors. I don’t make nearly as much as some other bloggers who earn 5 to 6 figures a month just from promoting hosting services like Bluehost. And it’s because I don’t really blog about blogging.
I blog about DIY and home decor projects. So my affiliate strategies are what I use to earn money by selling products in my own niche, not by selling services with generous commission rates to other bloggers.
Sure, I do earn some affiliate income from promoting some blogging courses and products, but that is NOT the bulk of my affiliate sales and it is not at all what I focus on in the course. I focus on teaching bloggers how to earn affiliate revenue by promoting products relevant to their main niche and audience.
So, if you are a blogger who focuses on the topic of blogging, this probably isn’t the course for you. But if you are in pretty much any other niche, I will be able to teach you how to earn an affiliate income by authentically promoting products and services your audience will be excited about!
Tasha Agruso – Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers The Master Course Contains: Videos, PDF’s
Also See: Colin Dijs – ClickBank Mastermind 2020
This content is locked For
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options:
Lifetime or Monthly
Starts at $10